Rustic Barn Candles has come about from … I’m really not sure how it started but came about from making candles for myself for fun and has grown from that moment to now being a candle and wax melt manufacturer.
I'm someone who has an unstoppable attention to detail, strong desire to only be producing products that I am happy to say are some of the best available any where and you all seem to love them too. I specialise by only sourcing the best ingredients available and use the appropriate quantities in each product to get the best results from. It’s really not ‘easy’ to produce high end scented wax melts and candles, there’s a lot of science that goes in to making them so that they stand out above others and actually smell wonderful for ages. A lot, a lot and a lot more testing is needed to identify the correct ingredients, quantities and formulation processes specifically for each product. To say this has been a headache at times is a real understatement but with constant hard work comes the results and I am now at a stage where I’m happy with all of the products I have available for sale.
HOW TO SAFELY USE OUR WAX MELTS
- Always use a wax warmer designed for wax melts.
- Use 1 Regular sized unscented tealight in your burner (Not the extra large size tealights).
- Check your wax warmer regularly for hairline cracks or chips before use. Never use warmers with cracks as this can be a fire hazard.
- Always keep out of the reach of both children and pets. Electric wax warmers are recommended to reduce risk.
- Always keep in sight when burning. Never leave a lit tealight unattended.
- Keep away from draughts.
- Always pay attention to the safety information on all and our website packaging.
- Always keep your wax warmer on a stable and heatproof surface away from fire hazards.
- Remove all packaging before placing wax in your wax warmer.
- Use a suitable amount of wax for the size of your wax warmer container. Do not overfill.
- Do not attempt to move your wax warmer while burning.
Rustic Barn Candles' products are used at your own risk. Please ensure you follow all the safety advice above when using our products. Rustic Barn Candles does not accept responsibility for any damage caused as a result of the misuse of our products.